We recognise that people live busy lives and look for choice and convenience on their holiday, so we have made our bookings fully flexible on start day with a 3 night minimum stay during most of the year and 4 night minimum stay during our short peak season. We provide a discount on all full-week bookings.
Use our online booking service (see right) to check availability and book Kirklandbank Farmhouse. This will also calculate the price for the days you require.
You are also welcome to call or email Marian and Simon first if you would like any help or have any questions with your booking.
To secure a booking, we ask for 25% of the total with the balance due 8 weeks before arrival.
Please note, a refundable good housekeeping bond of £150 is required, which is payable with the balance. This will be refunded within 14 days of departure, providing no damage other than normal wear-and-tear nor additional cleaning has been incurred during your stay.
Once a booking is confirmed by us it becomes a contract and so we recommend that you are insured against cancellation. Please download our Terms and Conditions here
|Season||Price per night||Price per week|
- Bed, bathroom and kitchen linen – linen is changed weekly for longer stays
- Electricity and heating oil
- A basket of firewood, kindling and firelighters for each of the two woodburners
– additional firewood is available to purchase on the farm
- Cot – if required
- Hand soap, Washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, kitchen paper
- An initial supply of tea, coffee and sugar
- Salt, pepper, cooking oil, herbs and spices and fresh herbs from the garden in season.